Ex art. 13 GDPR – Last modified: 25 May 2018
- Data Controller
- Type of data we collect
- How data is collected
- Purpose of data processing
- Treatment modalities
- Data sharing
- Your rights
The data controller is
CUBE DESIGN S.R.L. , Via Cavour 6?B-22060 Carugo
The Data Controller processes the data according to the principles established by the GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679), of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and storage limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
Type of data we collect
We may collect two types of data, some directly from you, others are collected automatically and relate to information about your device and the CUBE DESIGN S.R.L. services you use and interact with.
Here are some examples:
Data provided by you
Shared content: comments on articles. When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form in addition to the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
Communication: when you use the email for inquiries, we may collect and store your contact information and the data contained in the email message (IP address, location, operating system, etc.).
It is expressly forbidden to transmit particular data or data relating to criminal convictions and crimes – your own or those of third parties – referred to in Articles 9 and 10 GDPR, provided voluntarily by the user in any requests made via the request form, or to the addresses indicated on this site.
Data that are collected through automated tools
When you browse the darioturani.eu page, we collect some data through automated tools.
System data: this is data about your computer or portable device, such as IP address, device type, software version, browser type used, platform type and other system data.
Usage data: this is the statistics of your interactions with our services and can be the time spent on the pages, the pages you visited, the buttons you pressed, the forms you filled in and so on.
How data is collected
To collect the above mentioned data we use tools such as cookies, analysis services (such as Google Analytics).
Navigation data and cookies
darioturani.eu uses cookie technology to perform statistical surveys on its Site. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by the website contacted and saved on the hard disk by your computer’s browser. The Site darioturani.eu traces the path of the cookie (so-called “click stream” activity, i.e. recording the paths followed by visitors of a site in the transition from one page to another) without this activity can still know or identify the user who entered the site, in order to collect statistical data on the site such as, for example, the pages visited, pages downloaded, etc.. We reiterate that none of this information is associated with you individually. Cookies do not capture your personal e-mail address or any of your private information. The information obtained from cookie tracking is only evaluated as a whole. Cube-design.co.uk also uses the log files of the web server to count visitors and evaluate the technical capabilities of our site. We use all this information to know how many people visit the Site, to organize the pages as accessible as possible, to facilitate navigation on the site and to make its pages more useful to users. We collect information about site traffic, but not about individual visitors. Consequently, no information concerning you in particular may be stored or used.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with the services available through our website and to use some of its features.
As these cookies are strictly necessary to provide the website, you cannot refuse them without affecting the operation of our website. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and blocking all cookies on this website.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES
These cookies collect information that is used in aggregate to help us understand how our website is used or the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns or to help us customize our website and your application to improve your experience.
If you do not want us to monitor your visit to our site you can disable monitoring in your browser here:
Click to enable/disable Google Analytics tracking
OTHER EXTERNAL SERVICES
We also use various external services such as Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external video providers. As these providers may collect personal data such as your IP address, we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this may severely reduce the functionality and appearance of our website. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Click to enable/disable Google fonts
Click to enable/disable maps
Vimeo and Youtube video integrated:
Click to enable/disable embedded videos
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed. Other cookies (persistent cookies) “survive” when the browser is closed and are <also available on subsequent visits by the user, and their duration is fixed by the server when they are created with a fixed expiry date.
The usability of the contents is also possible by completely disabling cookies, and the disabling of “third party” cookies in no way affects the navigability of the Site, however you may not be able to use some functions of the services offered by CUBE DESIGN S.R.L..
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the most common browsers allow you to define different settings for various types of cookies.
You can set your browser to warn you when cookies are attempted, limit them or reject them completely.
Below is a list of the main browsers and official guides on how to do this:
We would also like to point out the possibility of using special tools for the management of privacy regarding cookies for advertising purposes, such as Your Online Choices, limited to advertising networks that adhere to the initiative.
For more information, www.edaa.eu.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Here is a list of the purposes for which we collect your data:
- To communicate with you via information request forms to help you answer questions and concerns.
- To process your purchases.
- To send you administrative information.
- To facilitate the technical operation ofCUBE DESIGN S.R.L. services and the prevention of fraud and abuse.
- To allow the correct navigation of the site.
- Request feedback from users.
- Perform research and statistical analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the Visitor, aimed at measuring the functioning of the site, measuring traffic and evaluating the usability and interest of the Site (in this case the owner does not process data).
- Customize advertisements.
- Send you commercial information through newsletters on the services ofCUBE DESIGN S.R.L. and third parties.
- Guarantee the security or integrity of its users, third parties, the public orCUBE DESIGN S.R.L. services.
- To fulfil the legal obligations to which the owner is subject.
MODALITIES OF TREATMENT
Data will come:
- Collected electronically;
- Registered in digital format with servers in the exclusive availability of the Owner;
- Protected from the risk of destruction, modification, deletion and unauthorized access through appropriate security measures of physical, logical and organizational nature;
- Further processed, also on paper, to the extent and within the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes indicated above;
All the subjects authorized to the treatment by the owner are adequately instructed about the law and other rules of treatment, committing themselves to confidentiality.
The data are communicated to the recipients to the extent strictly necessary in relation to the above purposes.
The categories of recipients are the following:
- Subjects necessary for the operation and provision of the services offered by the Site, acting as Data Processors, under contracts entered into pursuant to art. 28 GDPR;
- Persons in charge and other subjects authorized by CUBE DESIGN.
As already mentioned, the Owner may also have to communicate data to fulfil legal obligations or to comply with orders from Authorities.
Period of data retention
We will keep the data for the time necessary to achieve the above mentioned purposes, or to carry out what is requested by the user, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the user can always ask for their cancellation, rectification and portability, or oppose their processing or obtain their limitation.
In particular, CUBE DESIGN will store personal data with the following timeframes:
- Navigation data: maximum 7 days;
- Identification and contact data provided by the user via the request form: no more than 24 months after the user’s request.
Without prejudice to the above, the Owner will keep the Personal Data until the maximum time allowed by Italian law to protect his rights and/or interests.
Compulsory and optional nature of the communication of Personal Data
Navigation data: their communication is mandatory and indispensable to allow CUBE DESIGN to let the user use the site: the user cannot refuse to communicate navigation data, insofar as they consist of personal data.
Personal data provided by the user via the request form or the addresses indicated on the site: their communication is optional. If the user refuses to communicate such data, CUBE DESIGN may not be able to process such requests, in whole or in part.
Newsletter service: consent to its processing is optional and always revocable. If the user does not give consent, CUBE DESIGN will not be able to provide the service.
- With service providers, contributors: third party companies that perform services on our behalf such as for, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeting), email and newsletter services (Mailchimp), hosting (SiteGround), customer service and support, video viewing platforms (Vimeo, YoutTube).
- Analysis services: we use tools such as Google Analytics for anonymous data collection.
For security and legal compliance reasons CUBE DESIGN reserves the right to disclose your information to third parties if (in its sole discretion) it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary:
- Permitted or required by law;
- Required as part of a judicial, governmental or legal investigation, order or proceeding;
- Reasonably necessary following a valid subpoena, warrant or other legally valid request;
- Required to identify, prevent or resolve cases of fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violation of law (or rules/regulations) and/or technical or security issues; or
- Reasonably necessary, at its discretion, to provide protection from imminent harm to the rights, property or safety ofCUBE DESIGN, its users and employees, members of the public and/or the Services.
This Website relies on an advanced provider (SiteGround) and comprehensive tools to monitor and protect the security of your personal data.
Parents who believe that CUBE DESIGN has inadvertently collected personal information about underage children should contact us to help us delete this information.
As a user you are entitled to:
- Request correction and/or deletion (“Forgetting”);
- Request the restriction or object to the processing, but in this case you may not be able to use some of the services.
- Submit a complaint to a Control Authority.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
This Notice is effective from 25 May 2018.
CUBE DESIGN will publish on the Site the updated version of this deed, and from that moment it will be binding: you are therefore invited to visit this section regularly.
ACCEPTANCE AND JURISDICTION
As already indicated in the warnings, access to the Site implies full acceptance of the rules set out in the Site itself. That said, the user who accesses the Site accepts that the applicable legislation to resolve any problem arising from access to the Site, or for the Information or Objects present on the Site, is Italian law. Likewise, the user accepts that the exclusive place of jurisdiction for the above mentioned problems is the Court of Milan.
© cube design s.r.l. P.IVA 03879550139